AMADEUS International School Vienna has an online application system to make it easier for parents and families to apply and submit documents. Please follow our three-step-procedure.
Step 1: Application
- Click "Start Your Application"
- Fill in the application information
- Upload the last two school reports (most recent final or mid-term, as well as the final reports of the previous two years)
- Upload the copy of birth certificate
- Send two requests for confidential school recommendations to previous teachers/school counselors/Heads to submit to us (not required for EYC applications)
- Fill in the language information
- Fill in the declaration of special educational needs
- Fill in the medical report
- Email the confirmation of bank transfer of the € 300,- Application Fee (Bank details provided below) to email@example.com; Please indicate the applicant's full name on the bank transfer and in the email subject.
- Only for day applicants: email the copy of Residence Registration Form (Meldebestätigung) to firstname.lastname@example.org; Please indicate the applicant's full name in the email subject.
- Only for boarding applicants: fill in the purchase form for boarding students (in regards to residence permit service and medical insurance). Please note that boarding applicants who require a visa to enter Austria should plan for at least a four-month waiting time to receive their visa and residence permit from Austrian authorities. It is therefore advisable that applicants wishing to start school in September have already initiated the visa application process by the beginning of May.
Format: The Application is to be completed in English and all documents must be in English (or German). In most cases, unofficial translations can be accepted. School reports may require an explanation if no legend is provided. If sending documents via email, please have them in PDF format!
Note: We will only process the application after ALL information and documents have been submitted in the correct format and the Application Fee has been received! Submission of the Application documents and payment of the Application Fee do not constitute acceptance and enrolment.
Step 2: Assessment
We will evaluate applicants during an assessment period.
- Type of assessment: trial day and observation (in core subjects and social development)
- Person in charge of assessment: Head of Primary
- Type of assessment: Assessment Day (trial day or Skype interview) and Assessment Testing (English, Mathematics)
- Person in charge of assessment: Head of Secondary
After completing the application and the assessment, we will send you the school contract, the invoice, the Austrian School Authority registration form, and our General Terms and Conditions. Enrolment is completed after receiving the countersigned school contract and confirmation of payment.Admissions Office:
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate contacting us.
Phone: +43 1 470 30 37 -35
Fax: +43 1 470 30 37 -99
Bank details: A non-refundable Application Fee of € 300,- is to be paid upon submission of the application. The payment must include the student’s full name. Please ensure that any bank charges are also covered.
Name of account holder: AMADEUS Vienna, THEMES Vienna Ltd. & Co KG
Bank: UniCredit Bank Austria AG
Bank address: Jakov-Lind-Straße 13, 1020 Vienna, Austria
Account number: 10-026-187-285
Sort Code (BLZ): 12000
IBAN- Code: AT231200010026187285
We look forward to receiving your application!
Best regards, Your AMADEUS Vienna Team