AMADEUS International School Vienna has an online application system to make it easier for parents and families to apply and submit documents. Please follow our three-step-procedure.
Step 1: Application
- Click "Start Your Application"
- Fill the application information
- Upload the last two school reports (most recent final or mid-term, as well as the final reports of the previous two years)
- Upload the copy of birth certificate
- Send two confidential school recommendations to previous teachers/school counsellors/Heads to submit to us (not required for EYC applications)
- Fill the language information
- Fill the declaration of special educational needs
- Fill the medical report
- Email the confirmation of bank transfer of the € 250,- Application Fee (Bank details provided below) to firstname.lastname@example.org; Please indicate the applicant's full name on the bank transfer and in the email subject.
- Only for day applicants: email the copy of Residence Registration Form (Meldebestätigung) to email@example.com; Please indicate the applicant's full name in the email subject.
- Only for boarding applicants: fill purchase form for boarding students (in regards to residence permit service and medical insurance)
Format: The Application is to be completed in English and all documents must be in English (or German). In most cases, unofficial translations can be accepted. School reports may require an explanation if no legend is provided. If sending documents via email, please have them in PDF format!
Note: We will only process the application after ALL information and documents have been submitted in the correct format and the Application Fee has been received! Submission of the Application documents and payment of the Application Fee do not constitute acceptance and enrolment.
Step 2: Assessment
We will evaluate applicants during an assessment period.
- Type of assessment: trial day and observation (in core subjects and social development)
- Person in charge of assessment: Head of Primary
- Type of assessment: Assessment Day (trial day or Skype interview) and Assessment Testing (English, Mathematics)
- Person in charge of assessment: Head of Secondary
After completing the application and the assessment, we will send you the school contract, the invoice, the Austrian School Authority registration form, and our General Terms, and Conditions. Enrolment is completed after receiving the countersigned school contract and confirmation of payment.
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate contacting us.
Phone: +43 1 470 30 37 -10
Fax: +43 1 470 30 37 -99
Name of account holder: AMADEUS Vienna, THEMES Vienna Ltd. & Co KG
Bank: Volksbank Wien
Bank address: Operngasse 8, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Account number: 462-00286-006
Sort Code (BLZ): 43000
IBAN- Code: AT464300046200286006